Staying at Hotels Information
Oxford and the surrounding area is blessed with a number of fine hotels, so you can combine a visit to the Oxford Literary Festival with a relaxing break. Some of them offer special rates for festival-goers.
The Randolph Hotel, Oxford
The AA five-star Macdonald Randolph – Oxford’s leading hotel is proud to be the official festival hotel.
Situated in the heart of the city, opposite the world-famous and recently restored and extended Ashmolean Museum, the Randolph was built in 1864. Fully refurbished, the hotel offers each guest the highest level of comfort and service in a traditional and welcoming environment.
Special rates apply for festival visitors. For further details quote ‘literary festival rates’.
Randolph Hotel contact details are:
- Telephone: 0844 879 9132
- Address: Randolph Hotel, Beaumont Street, Oxford OX1 2LN
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/Randolph
Eynsham Hall, Witney
Eynsham Hall is a Jacobean-style mansion set in 3,000 acres of Oxfordshire parkland six miles from Blenheim Palace. It has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, state-of-the-art fitness studio and award-winning bar serving a varied menu.
Eynsham Hall contact details are:
- Telephone: 01993 885200
- Address: Eynsham Hall, North Leigh, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 6PN
- email: email@example.com
- Website: www.eynshamhall.com
The AA four-star Macdonald Bear Hotel in Woodstock is an official festival hotel. It is set in what was once a 13th-century coaching inn and combines history and culture with exceptional facilities.
Bear Hotel contact details are:
- Telephone: 01993 811124
- Address: The Bear Hotel, Park Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20 1SZ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/our-hotels/macdonald-bear-hotel/